Kitty Hawk Series 1.1 | signed & matted Giclée print (14x11)
The Wright Brothers® Kitty Hawk Series 1.1 | signed & matted Giclée historical print (14x11)
Wilbur and Orville Collection
The world’s first controlled, powered, heavier-than-air flight on the Wright Flyer I. Orville Wright, pilot.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures one of the famous first flights, arguably one of the most memorable photos in existence today, at the sand dunes near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, on December 17, 1903.
The United States of America
- Signed by Amanda Wright Lane and Stephen Wright, great-grandniece and great-grandnephew of Wilbur and Orville Wright
- Sequential serial numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Image sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 14.00 x 11.00 in
- Mat size: 19.00 x 16.00 in
- Weight: 1.50 lbs