The Wright Brothers® First Practical Flight 10 05 1905. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Black
West Third at Williams
The front of the t-shirt commemorates the “First Practical Flight,” the flight that the Wright brothers believed they had achieved success, took place on October 05, 1905, at Huffman Prairie, near Dayton, Ohio. That day, the brothers unveiled to the curious crowd a plane that could take off, fly in circles and figure eights for nearly an hour, and land again.
The back of the tee sports an impressive international list of some of the significant firsts conducted by the Wright brothers.
And, like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, the tee is made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Black
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL