The Wright Brothers® Wright angle. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Indigo
West Third at Williams
Wilbur illustrates a series of triangles and angles to make his analysis. Wilbur is using trigonometry to analyze the phenomenon of flight. It has been said that the invention of the airplane was a triumph of trigonometry, and this is the first battle fought and won.
Classic crew cut and design. Caption at the top reads “Wilbur Wright’s angle of incidence—the angle at which the wing of an airplane meets the wind.” The label on the inside reads “The Wright Brothers.” Like the brothers’ aircraft, it’s built in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Indigo
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL