The Wright Brothers® Wright Brothers Field Mars. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
West Third at Williams
Mission managers at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) near Los Angeles burst into applause and cheers as data beamed back from Mars confirmed the solar-powered helicopter, Ingenuity, had performed its maiden 39-second flight, climbing to a height of 10 feet, precisely as planned. NASA likened the achievement to the Wright brothers’ first controlled flight of their motor-driven airplane near Kitty Hawk, NC—a takeoff and landing that covered 120 feet in 12 seconds.
An illustration of the miniature robot helicopter, Ingenuity, hovering over Jezero Crater, Mars, is featured on the front of the tee.
The tee is a must for your shirt collection; Classic crew cut and design. And, like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Grey with 2-color screen printing (Black & Mars Red)
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL