The Wright Brothers® Wright Brothers National Memorial. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Black
West Third at Williams
Wright Brothers National Memorial, located in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, commemorates the first successful, sustained, powered flights in a heavier-than-air machine. From 1900 to 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright came here from Dayton, Ohio, based on information from the U.S. Weather Bureau about the area’s steady winds. They also valued the privacy provided by this location, which in the early twentieth century was remote from major population centers.
The iconic memorial, designed by Rodgers and Poor, a New York City architectural firm, is featured on the front of this T-shirt. Orville Wright was the main guest of honor at the dedication ceremony which took place on November 14, 1932.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Black
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL