The Wright Brothers® 1300 Series 23k Gold-plated sunglasses
Huffman Prairie Collection
The Wright Brothers® 1300 Series sunglasses are an aviation style first introduced in the 1980s and continuing to provide both function and a smart look today.
Each Huffman Prairie Collection product comes with The Wright Brothers® Certificate of Authenticity document.
The United States of America
- 23k Gold-plated finish
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Mineral crown glass lens
- UV Protection
- Non-polarized for optimum view of cockpit instrument panel
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- The Wright Brothers® wind tunnel-patterned case lining
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Gray Lens Tint: Provides absolute true color reception
- Eye Size: 58 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm