Birthplace of Aviation. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Coffee
The Wright Brothers® Birthplace of Aviation. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Coffee
West Third at Williams
The Wright brothers designed, engineered and built their kites, gliders and flying machines in Dayton, Ohio—the Birthplace of Aviation. The image inset within the outline of the State of Ohio, is of Flight 46, the first practical flight. This is the flight when Wilbur and Orville believed they had solved the mystery of flight.
Classic crew cut and design. Caption at the top reads “Oct. 5, 1905, Flight 46, Wright Flyer III, Huffman Prairie, Dayton, Ohio.” The label on the inside reads “The Wright Brothers.” Like the brothers’ aircraft, it’s built in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Coffee
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL