The Wright Brothers® Who was first? T-shirt | short sleeve, Athletic Grey
West Third at Williams
And for all you Buckeyes…ta da!
Ever sat on a plane and have to explain to someone out of state that the Wright brothers invented the airplane in the back of their bicycle shop in Dayton, Ohio? Yeah, we all know the headache. But it’s our own doing that we let another state run off with our favorite native sons, and now it’s high time to redress this long-standing historical anomaly. So, get out there with this message and be part of the solution! The rhetorical question on this T-shirt will launch the conversation every time!
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Grey
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL