The Wright Brothers® First Flight Dec. 17, 1903 NC. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
West Third at Williams
Wind, sand, and a dream of flight brought Wilbur and Orville Wright from their hometown of Dayton, Ohio, to Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, where, after four years of scientific experimentation, they achieved the first successful airplane flight on December 17, 1903. With courage and perseverance, these self-taught engineers relied on teamwork and application of the scientific process.
This image pays homage to that series of flights which changed our world forever!
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Grey
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL