The Wright Brothers® Wright Brothers Field 04 29 21 Mars. T-shirt | short sleeve, Tri-Black
West Third at Williams
In honor of the modest but monumental first flight at Kitty Hawk, NASA officially designated Ingenuity’s flight zone as Wright Brothers Field, a location recognized by the International Civil Aviation Organization in a certificate issued to NASA for the occasion. NASA also paid tribute to the Wright brothers by affixing a tiny swatch of wing fabric from their original flyer under Ingenuity’s solar panel before sending it off to Mars.
An illustration of the miniature robot helicopter, Ingenuity, is featured on the front of the tee.
The back of the tee sports an impressive interplanetary list of some of the significant firsts conducted by or in honor off the Wright brothers, including the first flight on Mars at Jezero Crater.
The tee is a must for your shirt collection; Classic crew cut and design. And, like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Black
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL