Tour de Gem | The Wright Brothers® 2022 Cycling Classic commemorative poster (12x18)
West Third at Williams
Tour de Gem is one of the preeminent cycling and fundraising events in the Dayton Region. Beyond hosting a fun, friendly bike tour for all ages and experience levels, the event:
• provides a fundraising mechanism for local NONPROFITS;
• delivers a fun, safe and memorable experience for RIDERS;
• creates public relations value for SPONSORS;
• encourages community outreach for CORPORATE PARTNERS; and
• increases the awareness of the Dayton Region as a true GEM.
With multiple GEMs being part of the Wright brothers’ storyline, The Wright Brothers® brand has become the naming sponsor for the annual cycling classic. In support of the event, national award-winning illustrator, Von Glitschka, represented by Scott Hull Associates, has created the artwork for this year’s commemorative poster.
The poster is being offered for advanced sales as it is anticipated to be printed in September.
The United States of America
- Ink: four-color process
- Paper: NEENAH Classic Stipple® Papers, Avalanche White, Stipple Finish, 100C
- Printing: HP Indigo Digital
- Weight: 1 oz
- Dimensions: 12 x 18 in