1905 Wright Flyer. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Blue
The Wright Brothers® 1905 Wright Flyer. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Blue
West Third at Williams
The Wright flyer of 1905, third powered flying machine designed, built, and flown by Wilbur and Orville Wright at Huffman Prairie, near Dayton, Ohio. It represented the final step in their quest for a practical airplane capable of staying aloft for extended periods of time under the complete control of the pilot.
Classic crew cut and design. Caption at the top reads “Illustration from The Early History of the Airplane by Wilbur Wright & Orville Wright.” Caption at the bottom reads “The World’s first practical aircraft.” The label on the inside reads “The Wright Brothers.” Like the brothers’ aircraft, it’s built in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Blue
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL