1911 Wright Model “B” | authentic & airworthy reproduction
The Wright Brothers® Flying Machines are handcrafted, museum quality, airworthy, full-scale replicas made in the USA.
1911 Wright Model “B” | airworthy reproduction with original 1910 Wright vertical-four engine #33
Originals & Reproductions
Over one hundred years ago, a very special aircraft helped change the world forever. It was the product of the Wright Company—a brainstorm of Wilbur and Orville Wright. The Wright Model B was the standard bearer of an industry emerging from its infancy. In 1911 and 1912, this airplane, and the people who flew it, shaped the modern world.
With absolute fidelity, this Model B was recreated as and airworthy, flyable reproduction. Its pedigree is flawless.
This Model B is a reproduction of Army Signal Corps Aircraft #4, flown by Hap Arnold and Tom Milling. It is equipped with an original, working Wight vertical-four engine (Serial #33). This engine was once the personal property of Orville Wright. The finishes, fabric, airframe and fittings have been reproduced as accurately as possible following thousands of hours of primary source research and the creation of fully detailed, accurate plans.
Please email or call for pricing information.
There is incentive pricing to encourage keeping the entire “The Wright Experience” collection in tact:
– 1901 Wright glider reproduction
– 1902 Wright glider authentic & airworthy reproduction
– 1909 Wright Military Flyer authentic & airworthy reproduction
– 1910 Wright Model A/B “Transitional” Flyer authentic & airworthy reproduction
– 1911 Wright Model B authentic & airworthy reproduction with original 1910 Wright vertical-four engine #33
– 1911 Wright vertical-four engine #59 original engine
– 1911 Wright EX “Vin Fiz” Flyer authentic static reproduction
– 1911 Wright Kitty Hawk glider authentic & airworthy reproduction
The United States of America
- Wingspan: 39 ft 0in
- Length: 29 ft 0 in
- Weight: 843 lbs