Fly Wright. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
The Wright Brothers® Fly Wright. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
West Third at Williams
A significant breakthrough of the Wright brothers was the ability to control and maneuver their 1902 glider. They achieved this through their understanding of the three axes of flight—yaw, pitch and roll.
Wear the “Fly Wright.” T-shirt proudly. And, let the world know you understand the basic principles of how you safely travel from Point A to Point B each time you fly.
Classic crew cut and design. The caption reads, “O. & W. Wright. Flying Machine. 3 Axes of Flight Control.” Like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Grey
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL