Le Mans Series 1.3 | signed & framed Giclée print (larger formats)
The Wright Brothers® Le Mans Series 1.3 | signed & framed Giclée historical print (larger formats)
Wilbur & Orville Collection
Demonstrations in Europe, flying the Wright Model A over Camp d’Auvours. Wilbur Wright, pilot.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures the wonder of the witnesses at Camp d’Auvours outside of Le Mans, France, as they looked up and watched Wilbur fly circles and figure eights during his demonstration flights in 1908.
Frames are built to order. Please allow up to one week to ship.
The United States of America
- Signed by Amanda Wright Lane and Stephen Wright, great-grandniece and great-grandnephew of Wilbur and Orville Wright
- Sequential serial numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free, linen matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Oxidized pewter frame stacked with a weathered metal riveted inner frame
- Museum glass
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Frame size: 33.25 x 28.00 in & 46.00 x 38.00 in
- Weight: 8.50 lbs & 12.75 lbs