Become a Licensee
The Wright Brothers USA
Representing the lifestyle, personality, and enthusiasm for discovery of the world's aviation pioneers, Wilbur and Orville Wright, we are the official source for licensed products, merchandise, and information.
Exclusively authorized by The Wright Brothers Family Foundation, The Wright Brothers® brand is dedicated to inspiring and empowering people to, learn, explore, and chase their dreams.
Select opportunities available for license. For more information about The Wright Brothers® brand,, please contact us with a description of your inquiry. We can also be reached via our Dayton, Ohio, office at 937-223-7500 or via email at Info@TheWrightBrothersUSA.com
The Wright Brothers® watch by Shinola
Produced in limited edition, each timepiece included a special custom gift box, certificate of authenticity, leather card wallet, leather carrying case, hickory box, and leather-bound coffee table book featuring photography from the Wright brothers’ collection.
- Case: 40 mm and 46 mm stainless steel cushion cases
- Dial: Black display with Super-LumiNova hands and indices
- Movement: High-accuracy quartz Argonite 715 quartz movement
- Assembly: By hand in Detroit from over 50 Swiss-made components
- Strap: Premium Horween leather with hand-stitching
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Wright Brothers® Wright Flyer™ bicycle by Shinola
Created to honor the Wright’s incredible contribution to America’s history of innovation and industry. The bicycle married the enduring style and predictable handling of an American-made lugged steel frame and fork, from U.S.A. and imported steel, with a Jet-Black finish, sleek bamboo fenders, and a bright headlamp. Ownership provided access to The Foundry, a Shinola private collectors club established exclusively for owners of limited edition Shinola goods.
- Frame: Custom lugs, True Temper double-butted CroMo, custom tubing configurations
- Fork: Double-butted CroMo, custom cast fork crown, rack and fender eyelets
- Brakes: Shimano mechanical disc w/160 mm rotors
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine 11-speed Rapid-Fire
- Rims: Sun CR-18, 32", one-eyelet, Presta valve, polished silver
- Tires: Continental Contact Reflex, 700x32C, w/reflective strip
- Saddle: Shinola leather, silver rails and rivets
- Made in the U.S.A.
Bremont Watch Company Ltd.
The Wright Brothers® Wright Flyer™ watch by Bremont
The 1903 Wright Flyer was built and designed by the Wright brothers themselves in Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A. It’s the invention and aircraft that changed the way we live today and it has now inspired Bremont’s latest, and perhaps most unique, limited edition timepiece. The Wright Flyer timepieces feature some of the original fabric used on the 1903 Wright Flyer aircraft. Just as significantly, they showcase Bremont’s first-ever proprietary movement, the BWC/01, part-developed and designed in Britain with their Swiss partners.
- Bremont BWC/01 33.4 mm Automatic with 25 jewels and 50+ hour power reserve
- Featuring Bremont’s Trip-Tick® case construction
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 meters
- Alligator strap with pin buckle
- White Gold, Rose Gold & Stainless Steel precious metal options
- Made in the U.K.