1902 Wright Glider. T-shirt | organic cotton, short sleeve, Jade
The Wright Brothers® 1902 Wright Glider. T-shirt | organic cotton, short sleeve, Jade
West Third at Williams
After modifying the glider’s rudder, the Wrights now had a true three-dimensional system of control. This three-axis control system was their single most important design breakthrough, and was the central aspect of the flying machine patent they later obtained. In its final form, the 1902 Wright glider was the world’s first fully controllable aircraft.
Wear this iconic T-shirt and pass on the inspirational story of how the Wright brothers taught the world to fly!
The United States of America
- Sustainable 100% combed ring-spun organic cotton (4.4 oz/sq yd)
- Set on rib collar
- Double-needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Side-seamed construction
- Weight: .4 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5 in
- Color: Jade
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL