Break. Through. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Tri-Indigo
The Wright Brothers® Break. Through. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Tri-Indigo
West Third at Williams
The wind tunnel that aided in refining the “break through” formulas leading to their understanding of roll, pitch and yaw, on a tri-blend tee that will get them to start talking.
The Wright brothers also built the balances used in the wind-tunnel testing and began collecting data in the back of their bicycle shop in Dayton, Ohio.
The T-shirt is a can’t miss; Classic crew cut and design. Caption reads “1901 Wright wind tunnel.” Like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Indigo
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL