Huffman Prairie Series 1.2 | signed & framed Giclée print (14x11)
The Wright Brothers® Huffman Prairie Series 1.2 | signed & framed Giclée historical print (14x11)
Wilbur & Orville Collection
Oville and Wilbur Wright during the testing of the Wright Flyer II.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures a casual pose of the two brothers contemplating the tasks at hand regarding the Wright Flyer II. Pictured is the hangar at the world’s first air field, Huffman Prairie, outside of Dayton, Ohio, in 1904.
Frames are built to order. Please allow up to one week to ship.
The United States of America
- Signed by Amanda Wright Lane and Stephen Wright, great-grandniece and great-grandnephew of Wilbur and Orville Wright
- Sequential serial numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free, linen matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Metal riveted frame—1/2 in
- Museum glass
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 14.00 x 11.00 in
- Frame size: 19.50 x 17.25 in
- Weight: 4.25 lbs