The Wright dream. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
The Wright Brothers® The Wright dream. T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Athletic Grey
West Third at Williams
It is believed that an early inspiration for the Wright brothers’ inventive minds was a gift from their father, Milton Wright. The toy helicopter of the type that was designed by Alphonse Pénaud was given to Wilbur and Orville after Milton returned from one of his business trips. It made such an impression on the boys that it inspired them to develop their own airplane that would someday carry a person into flight. The Wright brothers have credited him as an important predecessor and attributed part of their success to the contributions of Pénaud.
Classic crew cut and design. The caption reads, “Orville Wright’s sketch of Pénaud’s helicopter.” Like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Athletic Grey
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL