Le Mans Series 1.3 | matted Giclée print
The Wright Brothers® Le Mans Series 1.3 | matted Giclée historical print
Huffman Prairie Collection
Demonstrations in Europe, flying the Wright Model A over Camp d’Auvours. Wilbur Wright, pilot.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures the wonder of the witnesses at Camp d’Auvours outside of Le Mans, France, as they looked up and watched Wilbur fly circles and figure eights during his demonstration flights in 1908.
The United States of America
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Image sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 14.00 x 11.00 in, 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Mat size: 19.00 x 16.00 in, 27.00 x 22.00 in & 40.00 x 32.00 in
- Weight: 1.50 lbs, 3.00 lbs & 4.50 lbs