The Wright Brothers® Cycle Wright. (Van Cleve) T-shirt | tri-blend, short sleeve, Tri-Black
West Third at Williams
After four years of being in the bicycle business selling multiple brands of bicycles, the Wright brothers began building some of their own high-quality models in 1896. The Van Cleve was their higher spec’d bicycle which sold for approximately $65.00. The Van Cleve moniker was chosen to honor Wilbur and Orville’s pioneer ancestors on their mother’s side.
Classic crew cut and design. The illustration of the Van Cleve badge featured has been redrawn using reference obtained from one of the five original Wright brothers’ bicycles in existence today. Like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Tri-Black
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL