The Wright Brothers® First Flight Dec. 17, 1903 NC. T-shirt | organic cotton, short sleeve, Moss
West Third at Williams
Wind, sand, and a dream of flight brought Wilbur and Orville Wright from their hometown of Dayton, Ohio, to Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, where, after four years of scientific experimentation, they achieved the first successful airplane flight on December 17, 1903. With courage and perseverance, these self-taught engineers relied on teamwork and application of the scientific process.
This image pays homage to that series of flights which changed our world forever!
The United States of America
- Sustainable 100% combed ring-spun organic cotton (4.4 oz/sq yd)
- Set on rib collar
- Double-needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Side-seamed construction
- Weight: .4 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5 in
- Color: Moss
- Unisex Sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL