Pau Series 1.4 | signed & matted Giclée print (14x11)
The Wright Brothers® Pau Series 1.4 I signed & matted Giclée historical print (14x11)
Wilbur and Orville Collection
Demonstrations in Europe, flying the Wright Model A over horse-drawn carriages. Wilbur Wright, pilot.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures the contrast of the horse-drawn carriages on the ground with the impending new mode of air transportation. Photo was taken in Pau, France, in 1909.
The United States of America
- Signed by Amanda Wright Lane and Stephen Wright, great-grandniece and great-grandnephew of Wilbur and Orville Wright
- Sequential serial numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Image sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 14.00 x 11.00 in
- Mat size: 19.00 x 16.00 in
- Weight: 1.50 lbs