The Wright Brothers® Wright Company Series 1.5 | framed Giclée historical print (larger formats)
Huffman Prairie Collection
America’s first airplane factory. Workers assembling the Wright Model B: The first airplane produced in quantity, the first U.S. airplane produced under license, and the first U.S. military airplane.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image taken in 1911 captures the manufacturing process within America’s first airplane factory. The two original buildings built by the Wright brothers stand today in Dayton, Ohio.
The United States of America
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Weathered wood frame—2 in
- UV coated acrylic
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Frame size: 28.50 x 23.50 in & 42.50 x 34.50 in
- Weight: 8.50 lbs & 12.75 lbs