The Wright Brothers® Hawthorn Hill Series 1.6 | framed Giclée historical print (larger formats)
Huffman Prairie Collection
The Wright brothers’ family home near completion. The home has welcomed many dignitaries including Charles Lindbergh, Henry Ford, and Thomas Edison.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures the nearly completed post-success home named, Hawthorn Hill, located in Dayton, Ohio, when Orville, Katharine and the Bishop moved into the house in 1914.
The United States of America
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Weathered wood frame—2 in
- UV coated acrylic
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Frame size: 28.50 x 23.50 in & 42.50 x 34.50 in
- Weight: 8.50 lbs & 12.75 lbs