Van Cleve® classic cycling jersey | short sleeve, full zipper
The Wright Brothers® Van Cleve® classic cycling jersey | short sleeve, full zipper
West Third at Williams
Wear a cycling apparel kit from arguably one of the more famous bicycle shops in the world.
The classic zippered jersey is designed as the perfect entry level jersey. It has a fuller club fit design. Lightweight, moisture wicking Airies Micro Plus fabric with 28+ UPF sun protection. Three rear pockets for storage and YKK full-length hidden zipper. Men’s version standard with elastic in the cuffs and waist hem, women’s version available with or without elastic.
• AMP fabric—Airies Micro Plus (AMP) is lightweight, breathable and durable, yet soft
• Club cut—looser fit for extra comfort and longer length in the back for coverage in the riding position
• Three back pockets—to store and organize gear and nutrition for epic all-day riding
All jerseys are custom printed to order. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
The United States of America
- Airies Micro Plus (AMP) fabric is constructed of 100% polyester micro denier yarns. These yarns make the fabric lightweight, providing breathability and durability, while giving the garment a soft, comfortable feel.
– Milled in the U.S.A.
– 100% Polyester
– Weight 136 gsm
– Sun Protection Rating UPF 28+
– Durability (scale 1–5): 4
- Features three rear pockets across the lower back with elastic across the top edge and reinforced stitching to accommodate secure gear storage.
- The full-length hidden zipper allows you to fully unzip your jersey to aid in ventilation and bathroom breaks.
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Black with Blue accents
- Men’s & Women’s Sizing: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL & 3XL
The club cut jersey offers a relaxed fit for ultimate comfort. Designed with extra length in the back for coverage in the riding position.
Wear & Care:
- AVOID ABRASION like cracked saddles and Velcro to keep you garments from snagging.
- SUNSCREEN BEFORE APPAREL to allow sunscreen to dry and, once dressed, avoid spraying garments to keep from damaging fabrics.
- WASH/RINSE IMMEDIATELY or air dry completely to extend the life of your garment and prevent lycra breakdown and bacteria growth (stinky-kit syndrome).
- CLOSE ZIPPER and wash inside-out, orin a garment bag, for longer lasting, vibrant colors.
- WASH IN COLD WATER or hand wash for a long-lasting, comfortable fit.
- LINE DRY (NOT IN SUN) and do not twist or wring out to maintain compression and fit.
- DO NOT use softeners, iron, dry clean or use bleach. Trust us.
Our supplier/partner Voler:
It is not by chance that Voler proudly claims Made in the U.S.A. Voler’s commitment to the manufacturing of premium quality cycling apparel at their California factory extends beyond ensuring they produce the finest product possible; it’s about integrity in the way they treat their employees, customers, and the environment that attracted The Wright Brothers® brand to Voler.