Van Cleve® youth’s cycling jersey | short sleeve, 3/4 zipper
The Wright Brothers® Van Cleve® youth’s cycling jersey | short sleeve, 3/4 zipper
West Third at Williams
Wear a cycling apparel kit from arguably one of the more famous bicycle shops in the world.
The youth jersey is designed as the perfect jersey for kids from four to thirteen years old. Lightweight, moisture wicking Airies Micro Plus fabric with 28+ UVA sun protection. Two rear pockets for storage, and elastic in the cuffs and waist hem. YKK 3/4-length hidden zipper.
• AMP fabric—Airies Micro Plus (AMP) is lightweight, breathable and durable, yet soft
• Two back pockets—to store and organize gear and nutrition for epic all-day riding
• Hidden 3/4-length zipper—for extra ventilation
All jerseys are custom printed to order. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
The United States of America
- Airies Micro Plus (AMP) fabric is constructed of 100% polyester micro denier yarns. These yarns make the fabric lightweight, providing breathability and durability, while giving the garment a soft, comfortable feel.
– Milled in the U.S.A.
– 100% Polyester
– Weight 136 gsm
– Sun Protection Rating UPF 28+
– Durability (scale 1–5): 4
- Features two rear pockets
- Our 3/4-length hidden zipper is approximately 18 inches in length and prevents an interruption of the artwork while still allowing for the option of extra ventilation.
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Black with Blue accents
- Unisex Sizes: S, M & L
Wear & Care:
- AVOID ABRASION like cracked saddles and Velcro to keep you garments from snagging.
- SUNSCREEN BEFORE APPAREL to allow sunscreen to dry and, once dressed, avoid spraying garments to keep from damaging fabrics.
- WASH/RINSE IMMEDIATELY or air dry completely to extend the life of your garment and prevent lycra breakdown and bacteria growth (stinky-kit syndrome).
- CLOSE ZIPPER and wash inside-out, orin a garment bag, for longer lasting, vibrant colors.
- WASH IN COLD WATER or hand wash for a long-lasting, comfortable fit.
- LINE DRY (NOT IN SUN) and do not twist or wring out to maintain compression and fit.
- DO NOT use softeners, iron, dry clean or use bleach. Trust us.
Our supplier/partner Voler:
It is not by chance that Voler proudly claims Made in the U.S.A. Voler’s commitment to the manufacturing of premium quality cycling apparel at their California factory extends beyond ensuring they produce the finest product possible; it’s about integrity in the way they treat their employees, customers, and the environment that attracted The Wright Brothers® brand to Voler.