The Wright Brothers® Series 1.6 | signed & framed Giclée historical print (larger formats)
Wilbur & Orville Collection
The Wright brothers’ family home near completion. The home has welcomed many dignitaries including Charles Lindbergh, Henry Ford, and Thomas Edison.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures the nearly completed post-success home named, Hawthorn Hill, located in Dayton, Ohio, when Orville, Katharine and the Bishop moved into the house in 1914.
Frames are built to order. Please allow up to one week to ship.
The United States of America
- Signed by Amanda Wright Lane and Stephen Wright, great-grandniece and great-grandnephew of Wilbur and Orville Wright
- Sequential serial numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free, linen matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Oxidized pewter frame stacked with a weathered metal riveted inner frame
- Museum glass
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Frame size: 33.25 x 28.00 in & 46.00 x 38.00 in
- Weight: 8.50 lbs & 12.75 lbs