The Wright Brothers® Huffman Prairie Series 1.2 | framed Giclée historical print (larger formats)
Huffman Prairie Collection
Oville and Wilbur Wright during the testing of the Wright Flyer II.
When members of the Wright family assisted in the selection of this initial Series 1 grouping of photos, they recalled their experiences while taking part in the centennial celebrations around the world. This image captures a casual pose of the two brothers contemplating the tasks at hand regarding the Wright Flyer II. Pictured is the hangar at the world’s first air field, Huffman Prairie, outside of Dayton, Ohio, in 1904.
The United States of America
- Certificate of Authenticity document
- Sourced from Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University
- Archival matte paper
- Acid-free matting
- Antiqued metallic fillet
- Weathered wood frame—2 in
- UV coated acrylic
- Color: Black & White
- Print size: 24.00 x 18.00 in & 40.00 x 30.00 in
- Frame size: 28.50 x 23.50 in & 42.50 x 34.50 in
- Weight: 8.50 lbs & 12.75 lbs